Friday, August 5, 2011

A place that isn't obsessed with "perfection".

I originally intended this post to be about the spending costs of the newest Michael Bay film:  Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  I was fumbling through google searching facts about how much money was wasted making this film and the generous profits it earned.  I was also genuinely interested in seeing how much a certain new young sex symbol for American entertainment was getting paid for her role in this movie-- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley apparently has made a mark on Americans and what they view as the ideal woman.  Right down to what they searched for the most when I typed in her name....




Her weight.  That's right, the number one suggestion based on typical searches was Rosie's weight.  Appearance really is everything I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment